Monday, July 2, 2018

#5 Tee Conversion

We converted the side by side double tee box on #5 into just one large tee box.  We took zoysia sod from the east side of the box and swapped it out with the cool season grass that was in between the tees.  This will give us more options for tee setup and also a more pleasing look.  However, it will take a few weeks for the sod to root down.  We will mow and roll it a couple times then in a month or so, it will look like nothing ever happened!

Before conversion

During conversion

Completed conversion

2 comments:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time. golf clubs sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!
    golf courses western sydney

    ReplyDelete

New #7 Bridge

 About two months ago, an accident occurred off of 115th street on the south end of the golf course. The vehicle came through the fence and ...