Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thank You Minor Park

I would like to say "Thank You" to all the employees and patrons of Minor Park Golf Course. As some of you may know I have accepted a position with SiteOne Landscape Supply and will be leaving Minor Park on Friday, October 6th. Over the last 6 years I have work diligently to turn Minor into the golf course that it is today.  I have had the privilege  to work for and with some awesome people in our company. I have also been able to share my love of Minor and its conditions with our patrons of this facility. Even though I will be leaving on Friday, Minor Park Golf Course will continue to be in good hands with the promotion of my Assistant Superintendent David Carlson.  Once again "Thank You" for allowing me to opportunity to help make Minor Park what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New #7 Bridge

 About two months ago, an accident occurred off of 115th street on the south end of the golf course. The vehicle came through the fence and ...