Friday, October 4, 2013

Aerification Completion

Its been over a week and a half since aerification was completed. Greens are recovering nicely and the holes are almost completely covered.  This year we tried a new piece of equipment for Minor Park Golf Course, The Core Collector. This equipment attaches to the back of the procore 648 and collects all the cores that are brought to the surface and then deposits them on the edge of the green for collection. By having this attachment we were able to eliminate the use of the core harvester and help save traffic placed on the green. Below is a picture of this new attachment.


 
 
Greens 1.5 weeks after Aerification
 
As the season comes to an end I would like to thank my hard working staff for the work they put into Minor Park Golf Couse. With my second season under my belt I hope that anyone that comes and plays can see the hard work and dedication that myself and my staff have at Minor Park. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New #7 Bridge

 About two months ago, an accident occurred off of 115th street on the south end of the golf course. The vehicle came through the fence and ...